API Technical AnalystNorth Carolina, Charlotte, 28246 Charlotte USA
VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: ;/p> Title: API Technical Analyst Location: Charlotte, NC Duration: Long Term Job Description:
- So here is what I am looking for:
- Operational prod support skills supporting channels (web/mobile/contact center/IVR)
- Some experience in planning and execution of running channels from alternate data center
- Understanding of channel technologies (web/ui/api) and channel architecture (T1/T2 /Tier 3 layers. how they work etc.)
- Some exposure to infrastructure components like Load balancers/API gateway/CDN Akamai for traffic distribution)
- Monitoring tools (splunk/Dynatrace) don't have to be expert, bus should have exposure
- Knowledge of web servers, Kubernetes (cloud openshift if possible),
- Some AWS if possible.
- Writing test cases on how to test channels/components out of alternate site (testing / success criteria/ connectivity from alternate site to primary site call it leak)
- Assist me with Planning and execution of test cases until PT date.
- Will need him at times to work few hours on weekends since we will execute the throttle traffic to channels during Weekend.
Technical Business Analyst
Level 1 Support Techs/Technical Analyst