SalaryUSD45 - USD55
- This position is for a Technology Risk and Control Contractor who will support the Global Financial Technology team.
- The role will focus on evaluation and validation of controls regarding Payments Applications as well as verification of continued existence and operation of controls covering technology related risks within the space.
- Responsibilities include working with technology teams to collect evidence and evaluate supporting documentation to the corresponding risks in order to determine effectiveness of controls. Will also involve maintaining dashboards, preparing status reports, tracking milestones, and other ad hoc deliverables.
- Experience in technology internal control, audit risk or compliance for a large and complex organization
- Manage a team of individuals who oversee various components of risk related to technical areas.
- Understanding of the components and application of technology control frameworks
- Ability to evaluate control effectiveness
- Ability to design and modify controls in relation to changes to technology, risk direction, audit direction, and/or regulatory law
- Possesses deep knowledge of risk management approach, processes, tools, and routines; ability to effectively identify, debate and escalate technology risk
- Relationship management skills to navigate the complexities of aligning stakeholders, building consensus and resolving conflicts in a large, distributed organization; proven ability to influence peers/stakeholders and senior leaders across various lines of business.
- Ability to coordinate and drive execution of priorities and meet deadlines to adhere with policies and standards
- Facilitate regular workgroup meetings/work sessions and develop/track project timelines where appropriate.
- Ability to decompose complex issues and drive timely decisions, knowing when to engage others for additional input, and when to act independently
- Proven critical thinking skills
- Communication skills (presentation and influencer); ability to synthesize information in order to drive results; Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, shaping the opinions and actions of key stakeholders and gaining their trust.
- Technology Audit Experience
- Significant Excel skills
- CISA, CGEIT, CISM, CRISC, CISP, or other related certification strongly preferred
- BA or BS (4 year degree) in applicable field of study strongly preferred
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Scrum master/Program manager
Lead Technology Program Manager