SourceBank Of America
Job Description:Position Summary Responsible for providing leadership, technical direction, and oversight to a team as they deliver technology solutions. Develops solutions and processes for delivering features based on their knowledge of design/architectural patterns and Agile/DevOps practices. Ensures the systems design and requirements are aligned to achieve the desired business outcomes, and that team practices and coding/quality principles are aligned to achieve the desired technology outcomes. They have built significant experience through multiple software implementations and has developed both depth and breadth in a number of technical competencies. Designs and develops and is accountable for feature delivery. Applies enterprise standards for solution design, coding and quality. Ensures solution meets product acceptance criteria with minimal technical debt. Responsible for compliance and security items and audit support at the team level. Acts as a liaison for production activities/issues. Works with Product Owner to ensure that product backlog/requirements are healthy, with clear acceptance criteria. Guides the team on work breakdown and execution. Plays a team lead role (as an individual contributor) and mentors the team. Guides team members with skills and practices (planning & estimation, peer reviews and other engineering practices). Identifies skill and role gaps, and works with Technology Manager to address them. Works with Technology Manager in creating resource contingency plans where required. Individual contributor. A senior member of the technical team responsible for assisting senior business leaders and management. May provide strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization. Leads or has responsibility for estimation of effort for software application for one or more programmers. Coordinates collaboration with external programming teams to deliver software on time and within budget. Provides feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Experience in developing and enhancing mobile test automation frameworks. Innovative approach to uncover issues during all testing phases. Implement new testing frameworks for future products and features Participate in code review of standards, procedures, tools, and quality improvement processes Maintain regression suites/packages to be compliant with changing requirements and features Must work closely with Product and Engineering teams. Required Skills
- BA/BS degree in computer science, QA or engineering equivalent.
- Minimum 7 yrs experience in SDLC process with a focus on test planning, test execution and defect management.
- Experience in building testing frameworks, tools and automation within a large scale enterprise environment using Selenium, TestNg, QTP and/or similar frameworks.
- Thorough understanding of QA processes and procedures, with an aim towards continual improvement.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct day-to-day activities and multitask effectively.
- Strong development management or testing management experience with a proven track record in scaling teams.
- Strong project management skills including experience managing in an agile / test driven environment.
- Working knowledge of QTest, Jira, Mobile Device cloud, Selenium, Sonar, Jenkins.
- MS or other advanced degree is nice to have.
- Familiarity with bank systems and data conditioning .
IOS - Mobile Software Engineer
Android - Mobile Software Engineer
Mobile Feature Lead
Sr Technology Manager - Corporate Mobile
Software Developer in Test / Ruby/UI/Native Mobile