SourceBank Of America
Job Description:Job Description:Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining robotics applications in the Global Markets environment.Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture.Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications.Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages.Individual contributor role.Qualifications:• Experience with RPA tool - UiPATH• Experience in REST API implementation/integration• CI/CD experience within an Agile Framework• Web development or .NET development experience• Designed and developed RPA solutions within UiPath• Incorporated Interaction Framework within solutions• Experience with Text and Web Adapters• Robot Manager implementation• Diagnostics experience within UiPath• Deploying Runtime/Studio configuration settings• REST/JSON utilities within UiPathBank of America's Global Banking and Markets Technology Organization.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.