SourceBank Of America
Job Description:Leads and/or participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities. Develops a technology strategy and ensures technology solutions comply with applicable standards. This role advocates and advances modern, Agile solution delivery practices and evangelizes great design, engineering and organizational practices. Manages relationships with the business and technology leaders, and vendors for technicalproducts. Accountable for solution delivery management as relevant to their teams e.g. prioritizing tech debt, compliance and security items, and supporting audits. Accountable to ensure all relevant risk, financial, and compliance polices and standards are met. Responsible for components of highly complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities. Establishes input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility, coordination of subsystems design, and integration of total system. Viewed as a technology subject matter expert; able to provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, and/or vendors. Will have responsibility for multiple, complex projects; will direct activities of teams related to special initiatives or operations and may have direct reports. Leads the resolution process for complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Information Technology degree and/or technology certifications preferred or substantial equivalent experience. Typically 7-10 years of IT experience. Key Responsibilities:
- Contribute to story refinement/defining requirements.
- Incorporates basic architecture components including threat-models, diagrams and textual technological requirements for in solution development deployment
- Understand and utilize basic network, virtualization, and datacenter technologies for deployment strategies.
- Work with solutions to integrate, transform and control systems in operational environments per the defined acceptance criteria.
- Work across development teams to understand and aid in the delivery of system requirements.
- Work with large, complex data sets that meet functional/ non-functional requirements.
- Build and improve processes supporting system transformation, structures, quality controls, dependency and workload management.
- Define and build deployment pipelines that enable faster, better, data-informed decision-making within the business.
- Document and communicate required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality.
- Adhere to team delivery/release process and cadence pertaining to solution deployment and release.
- Identify gaps in environment management standards adherence and work with appropriate partners to develop plans to close gaps.
- Previous Systems Engineering and Deployment experience
- Understanding of software and/or application lifecycle and the implementation of security principals throughout
- Understanding of complex environments, their sub-components, concepts, and interactions
- Deep understanding of large networks and systems and the interaction between applications, infrastructures, etc.
- Proficient .Net Full stack experience
- Proficient SQL Server, Oracle or other database experience
- A broad knowledge of information security principles
- Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking; out-of-the-box thinkers
- Ability to identify, analyze, and address problems to resolve issues in a way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
- Ability to be comfortable delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
- Strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
- Effective communication skills and motivation/willingness to learn
Senior Security Engineer (SOC/SIEM Optimization) - Mid-Atlantic Region (Remote)
Senior Software Engineer
Remote - Senior UI Engineer Platform - IT SecOps
Remote - Senior Software Engineer - Platform Team