SourceBank Of America
Job Description:Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. Responsible for building and leading a team to deliver technology products and services that meet business outcomes. Ensures development of team through coaching, mentoring, feedback, and hands-on career development. Sets maturity objectives and enables individuals/teams to with training & resources to achieve them. Sets and tracks quality and performance objectives. Understands individual and team maturity and performance through team/client feedback. Excels in risk management and creating an innovative and continuous improving software development process.Creates an inclusive and healthy working environment, and helps to resolve organizational impediments/blockers. Effectively manages relationships with technology leaders inside and outside of our organization. Leads and creates followership in Communities of Practice in the organization.Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Builds a pipeline of diverse, strong technology skilled resources to deliver on Talent on Demand goals and priorities
- Partners with technology managers to collate inputs & calibrates job descriptions (JDs) used for building pipeline for attrition backfills or new demand
- Conducts profile screening, technical and bank fitment interviews to hire strong technical talent using appropriate sourcing channel.
- Partners with hiring channel leads to monitor progress and optimize sourcing/hiring and profile pipeline
- Manages day to day stakeholder engagement across Global Technology on skill-based forecasting and providing best fit for attrition backfills or new demand requests
- Partners with Bank's College of Technology and Academy training team for training content development and Sandbox management to ensure highest quality of training
- Supports enterprise College Hire recruitment process to enable entry level hiring
- Demonstrates strong skills proficiency development and enabling career advancement for employees
- Should have 10+ year of development experience and managed large teams.
- Has a strong understanding of the Agile processes in their areas and used Agile methodology; Understands the high-level business strategy and how it impacts their role and responsibilities
- Experience in leading team of Agile Scrum masters, coaches and RTEs
- Kanban & Scrum Framework experience
- Sets agenda and defines the artifacts needed for governance forums; Collects feedback from customers and stakeholders to measure the effectiveness of stakeholder management
- Determines the most effective methodology for a change in their area and is able to create and manage plans for this change
- Able to manage the activities of the team, monitoring and reporting progress to ensure optimum service levels are achieved
- Demonstrates ability to identify root causes to solve complex problems in highly unstable, complex situations.
- Facilitates collaboration within and across teams. Go-to person for consultation from others/peers & colleagues
- Uses a combination of factual and emotional points to exert influence. Receives agreement to ideas by identifying and working collaboratively with specific stakeholders and senior managers
- Makes decisions about processes and procedures that will increase or deliver enhanced business value.
- SAFe SPC 5 certification is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, inter-personal skills, client-facing abilities and international exposures is a prerequisite for this position.
- He or She should have good understanding of the GDC (Global Delivery Models) and is expected to have through understanding of creating completions, market trends (technology aspect) and differentiating factors in establishing/contributing to the BACs captive brand value.
Sr. Technology Manager / Capability Manager (Python)