SourceBank Of America
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital
- Development and troubleshooting of client-side, front-end technologies and design patterns including AJAX, JSON, MVC, and DOM manipulation
- Must have excellent communications
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies
- SQL Server Database development skill, a solid understanding of database technologies
- Experience on Web server like Weblogic and Apache Tomcat
- Experience on Container management and Web service concepts.
- Financial Application Development a plus.
Senior Java/J2ee Developer
Senior Backend Java Developer (Autonomous Vehicle Monitoring Systems)