SalaryUSD Market related Market related
SourceStrategic Staffing Solutions
Data Analytics ConsultantResponsibilities
- Identify and research new technologies, solutions, and deep learning capabilities that solve relevant business problems, including reinforcement learning, semi-supervised learning, unsupervised learning.
- Develop and implement a data management, data quality or metadata research plan that may include small teams.
- Engage with and support data management teams with technical guidance and direction. Influence and teach others in new areas by writing papers, giving presentations internal and external, leading courses and curriculum, giving demonstrations. Researches new technologies, solutions, and techniques.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis
- Advanced SQL and data analysis skills, leveraging various code writing tools and across multiple databases (SQL Server, Aqua Data Studio, etc). Extensive capital markets background, specifically securities related (liquidity, source and use, securities operations, etc).
Data Analytics Consultant
Senior Data & Analytics Architect