Job typeNot Specified
SalaryUSD $60 - 65 per hour 60 - 65 per hour
Position Details:Company: BankingPosition: Full Stack (Java, Angular 4+) DeveloperDuration 12+ Month Contract (Contract with a chance of conversion)Location: Charlotte, NCDescription: Developer role is required to work with a team Charlotte, designing and build front-to-back trading system and supporting sub-systems. Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure. Participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies. Work closely with users and testers to ensure requirements and test plans serve customer needs. This developer will be working in a high-pressure environment and act as an Angular SME for a development team writing Java code. The Consultant will be responsible for coding from front end to back and should be adept on the JDBC side.Must Haves:
- Must have 4 year college degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Must have hands on 7-10 years Core Java Development Experience
- Must have 3 years + Angular (4+) experience
- Strong UI development skills. Ability to conceptualize and execute a best in class User Experience
- Must have experience with Spring Hibernate Oracle
- Knowledge of Cutting Edge Software Development languages for example Angular, NodeJS, or Front End Programming Languages
- Agile development. Ability to groom with all required acceptance criteria.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing Unit Tests, or Test-Driven Development.
- Excellent problem solving skills, willingness to take ownership and risks, and enthusiasm in the face of technical challenges
- Working experience in Python
- Experience with JBoss/Tomcat/Apache application servers
- Financial services industry experience in Capital Markets.
- Familiar with common software development design patterns.