Job typeNot Specified
SalaryUSD $50 per hour 50 per hour
We are looking for a Business Project Manager to work for a top Bank based out of Charlotte, NCAbout the role:
- Enterprise Project Management Solutions (EPMS) is a growing team of project management professionals serving as an internal resource pool for both cross-enterprise initiatives and under-served areas of the company who do not otherwise have access to project management capabilities within their own groups.
- This team will support a broad range of initiatives, serving businesses throughout the enterprise, and as such offers the opportunity to build a diverse set of project experiences and perspectives.
- 8– 10 years project management experience.
- Must have financial enterprise experience overall
- Must have a strong background of both non-technical and technical project management.
- Experience with workflow design, process improvement and process implementation.
- Must be effective, strong and professional in both written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite as well as MS Project.
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/ controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are long-term, line of business-wide and medium to high in risk, scope, complexity.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work.
- Develops and revises complex project plans and budgets works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines.
- Creates and delivers presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- May manage a program or a series of projects associated with a specific business function.
- Performs project risk analysis.
- Leads project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
- May directly or matrix manage 1 or 2 project staff team members.
Technical Project Manager
Project Manager - Charlotte, NC
Project Manager - Merchant Technology
Business Analyst/ Project Manager