SalaryUSD $Negotiable Negotiable
VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Job Title: Hadoop Admin Location: Cary, NC Duration: Contract Job Description
- Hadoop administration/developer/Architect with Cloudera Hadoop components such as HDFS, Sentry, HBase, Impala, Hue, Spark/Scala, Hive, Kafka, YARN, and ZooKeeper.
- Should be good in Docker and Container concepts in redhat openshift environment.
- Managing CDH and Managed Services.
- Performance & Resource Management.
- Importing and exporting data using Sqoop from HDFS to Relational Database Systems and vice-versa.
- Developing shell/python scripts to transform the data in HDFS.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery.
- Cloudera Navigator Data Management Component Administration.
- Create a Multitenant Enterprise Data Hub.
- Good knowledge in back-end programming, specifically java.
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Ability to write MapReduce jobs.
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Hands on experience in HiveQL.
- Familiarity with data loading tools like Flume, Sqoop.
- Knowledge of workflow/schedulers like Oozie, CronTab.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, applied to Big Data domain
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts.
Required:::::: Azure Administrator:::::::::::Location: Cary, NC:::::Position::::Contract
Big Data with Hadoop
Fulltime Openings for Performance Test Architect - Cary, NC