SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceVolt Services Group
VOLT is hiring for a MOCI Administrator to work onsite for our customer John Deere located in Cary, NC in a contingent position forecasted for 2 years. The MOCI (Marketing Order Code Information) Administrator will resolve questions, defects and requests from users. This includes the following:
- Coordinating with other team members and groups outside of our team.
- Email (Outlook), ticketing tool (ServiceNow), user requests (SharePoint list), defects (Rally) and phone calls (phone & Skype for Business).
- Record response times and maintain support metrics
- Manage knowledge base for MOCI on SharePoint and in ServiceNow
- Conduct thorough system testing on MOCI functionality as needed\
- Multiple MOCI environments
- Conduct efficient and accurate data loads as needed
- Create reports from various relational databases (HANA, SQL, DB2)
- Schedule and facilitate meetings to review questions from MOCI users with MOCI
- Team using Skype for Business for virtual meetings as well as face to face meetings
- Automated test script maintenance (Selenium)
- Bachelor’s degree or other relevant discipline with relevant work experience.
- Expert at Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Exceptional Excel knowledge and proven experience in the past 6 months including data from multiple databases (tables and views) as well as macros
- Demonstrated SQL experience used weekly in the past 6 months in handling large data sets and relational databases using one or more of DB2, HANA, SQL Server
- Ability to decipher data models, interpret data and analyze results with minimal guidance
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Experience performing some coding with macros or other tools to provide reports for Excel, Tableau, QlikView and other reporting tools.
VDI Horizon Administrator