SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceLaboratory Corporation of America Holdings
Labcorp is recruiting a Senior BI Analytics Manager for a dynamic team in North Carolina.Advance your Information Technology (IT) career at an industry leading HealthCare provider. Corporate IT is actively searching for an experienced hands-on Senior Analytics Manager to help lead and build enterprise analytical solutions. In this role you will leverage your skills to deliver robust and responsive analytical and self-service reporting solutions within the healthcare industry. Most importantly, you'll be engaged in meaningful work for an organization that is committed to "Improving Health, Improving Lives" every day. The successful candidate in this position will be an analytical thinker who finds the hidden insights in data to fuel new strategies and advocates for data-driven decision making while believing true insights require pairing an understanding of the data with domain expertise. This role is responsible for a team of data analysts, BI developers and data scientists who empower business leaders with concise, high-quality information. She/He will also be helping to propel data literacy by leverage analytics to identify and address business opportunities and threats. Responsibilities:
- Ensures Business Intelligence architecture continues to evolve to provide fact-based decision making, sophisticated ad hoc capabilities, and fresh insight.
- Lead team to embrace fast paced development & drive consensus around analytic approaches and development of reports, dashboards and analytical models across key initiatives.
- Launch projects that span engineering and analytics.
- Lead research to advance the science and technology of advanced analytics, machine learning & deep learning technologies.
- Maintains a roadmap of the functional area managed with a clear understanding of deliverable and associated deadlines.
- Completes status updates on critical initiatives in a timely manner
- Consolidates redundant reporting and ensures that information is used consistently and efficiently across the business unit
- Manages the delivery of critical projects through scope/requirement setting, working with the development team to provide information requested, conducting unit testing and driving end-user adoption
- Instills best practices across the company using Business Intelligence tools and philosophies from front-line employee to executive leadership.
- Provides leadership in defining business-critical metrics and analysis that drives the business forward.
- Communicates data nuances and insights to all levels of the company in a clear and concise manner. Presents data in a fashion that is easy to understand with proper documentation for successful user adoption
- Ability to query data comfortably to provide information requested by business users.
- Manages the delivery of critical projects through scope/requirement setting, working with the development team to provide information requested, conducting user acceptance testing and packaging the final product for end-user adoption
- Ensures a consistent and efficient set of information and metrics permeates all levels of the enterprise