SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Provide direct on-site problem resolution for both on and off warranty desktop systems.
- Troubleshoot and support end-users of the Administrative, Instructional and Library systems in terms of problem solving.
- Install desktop hardware and software.
- Perform Chromebook imaging and configuration
- Install and configure printers and specialized peripherals.
- Workstation and desktop software management for all non-terminal clients
- Using the proper software, monitor systems and servers for worm/virspyware attacks
- Windows and/or Apple domain administration. IOS experience
- Troubleshoot and support end-users with logon, printing, file saving, network access, and application problems.
- Assist with deployment and installation of all hardware and software related to client environments.
- Test and install software applications for users.
- Assist with the installation of new initiatives.
- Monitor system network security and uptime.
- Troubleshoot and repair workstation hardware, monitors, projectors, printers etc.
- Basic workstation OS integrity troubleshooting and re-image if necessary
- Troubleshoot office and academic software, install software on local machines, user profiles and update software when applicable and prepare equipment for power point presentations.
- Troubleshoot Email and application problems.
- Clean an infected machine of worm/virspyware.
- Assist in unboxing and installing network equipment as it applies to setup, network connections, re-imaging, and post configuration testing.
- Provide support, maintenance, monitoring and/or management of a newly developed system as well as applications or systems that were developed and implemented in the past.
- Must have prior Chromebook experience.
- Must have prior IOS experience