SalaryUSD $100,000 - $135,000 per year 100000 - 135000 per year
Hardware Engineer - Digital & Analog Circuit DesignNew York, Victor, 14564 Victor USA
Cutting edge next generational aerospace company seeking experienced Hardware Engineer to join growing team.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh RabinowitzAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $135,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in beautiful Rochester, New York we are a fast-growing robotics company that is revolutionizing the aerospace world! We are the 1st in the Industry to integrate next generation human like robotic systems with technology that has yet to seen. If you're an experienced Hardware Engineer with strong digital and analog circuit design experience please read on!Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- BS degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in hardware design
- Digital and Analog circuit design
- Board/Component Level design skills required
- Signal conditioning and filtering techniques
- ESD protection techniques
- Processor Based system design (Microcontroller, Microprocessor, DSP)
- Knowledge of Memory Technologies (Flash, DDR2, DDR3, SRAM, FRAM)
- Familiarity IO busses and standards (UART, SPI, I2C, PCIe, Ethernet)
- Audio circuit design and analysis (microphone preamps, audio amplifiers for handsets)
- Documentation including specifications, proposals, schematics, and engineering change notices
- Proficient at programming in C or C
- SPICE circuit simulation
- Sampling and control systems using ADCs and DACs
- FPGA development
- Power Supply Design
- Built in test techniques
- Familiarity with signal processing concepts