SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceCommunity Healthcare Network
Community Healthcare Network is seeking for a Full-Time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner who under the direction of the Director of Psychiatry will work closely with the Mental Health Director in coordinating the assessment and treatment planning for the Mental Health Program.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs psychiatric evaluations on all patients seen, which can include unscheduled walk-ins and crisis intervention.
- Responsible for screening and assessment of walk-in patients in crisis situations.
- Performs emergency psychiatric evaluations and provides the appropriate intervention, which may include medication therapies or immediate referrals to in-patient facility.
- Reviews and interprets medical history data and continually updates this information as necessary.
- Evaluates each individual patient and prescribes appropriate medication treatment and /or refer as indicated, and maintains continuity of care.
- Reviews all problem cases to determine course, management of treatment, and/or referral for consultation.
- Meets with clinical staff as necessary for treatment planning.
- Consults with the Director of Psychiatry and the Director of Mental Health on a regular basis.
- May participate in monthly staff physician conferences chaired by the Vice President of Medical Affairs/Medical Director to discuss subjects of interests to staff physicians.
- Maintains chart documentation in compliance with Office of Mental Health and CHN standards.
- Travels between Mental Health treatment sites.
- Meets productivity standards as determined by the Director of Psychiatry and approved by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Facilitates related services for health center patients and CHN staff as appropriate, with respect to their confidentiality and privacy.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Current NYS license as Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
- One to three years experience as Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, preferably in a community based mental health clinic setting.
- Ability to communicate easily and display a cordial manner towards individuals from a variety of socio-economic, cultural and religious backgrounds.
What You Will Gain
Ability to be at forefront of integrated patient care.
Supportive integrated team environment.
Excellent benefits and PTO package.
Salary - $115,000+
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (Multiple opportunities)
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
PSYCHIATRIC NURSE PRACTITIONER
Family Nurse Practitioner
School Nurse - Camden