SalaryUSD TBD TBD
IntegriDATA is seeking to add dynamic individuals to its growing professional services team, to assist in implementing our industry leading enterprise licensed software solutions. Job duties include:
- reference data setup - obtain raw data from client (vendors, funds, deals, projects, employees, agreements, etc.), analyze, convert and load into database
- define requirements for enhancements – meet with stakeholders and document detailed needs
- prepare functional specifications – document requirements in greater detail and deliver to Developers to engineer the end solution
- data interfaces integration – analyze and define data mapping and translation logic to allow automated, unattended transmission of data betweensystems
- application configuration – design usage ofdata fields to enable accomplishing end requirements
- technical installation – assist with deploying software in client environments and smoke testing
- training end users and testing (QA, integration and parallel) of functionality
- Participate in project management support functions aiding in the preparation and maintenance of project definition documents, project plans, and ongoing status reporting.
- Prepare work plans and other project analysis associated with the project work breakdown structure.
- 1 to 3 years of hands-on experience assisting with implementing enterprise software applications (accounting systems and/or hedge fund or private equity experience a plus)
- Prior employment at a consulting firm or software solutions firm is preferred
- Minimum education requirement – a bachelor’s degree in Quantitative Management, or Management Information Systems/Information Systems or related. Coursework in Accounting a plus
- A Masters Degree in Financial Risk Management a Plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- High energy level and creative thinking in a changing environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of advanced MS Excel functionality and SQL
- Desire to work in small and large client business environments that have the need to improve processes, procedures and controls through redesign and/or automated solutions
Additional InformationAbout IntegriDATA
IntegriDATA is a financial technology software company dedicated to helping the investment management industry improve operational efficiency and reduce risk. IntegriDATA software is used by the world’s largest hedge funds and private equity firms to manage over $1,017 Billion in assets. An Inc 5000 company, IntegriDATA is one of the fastest growing private businesses in America.
Apply today to join one of America’s fastest-growing private companies in the exciting and lucrative field of financial technology.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
JR. Business Analyst 2
Third Party Risk Business Analyst (max $50/hr W2 - USC and GC only)
Entry Level Business Analyst
Entry level Business Analyst
Fall 2020 Internship in Spain - Marketing, Finance Analyst, Business, Hospitality