SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Product Managers work closely with all parts of the organization, as well as customers, to envision and execute the creation of solutions that meet market and internal demands. Product Managers also evangelize offerings internally and help marketing with go-to-market messaging. Focus on developing a technical product strategy based on qualitative and quantitative market & competitive analysis, managing the Go-To-Market (GTM) Strategy and product launches, supporting sales and marketing with strategic and tactical issues and opportunities, and supporting product planning and development around our platforms. responsible for defining and reporting on User Engagement metrics for assigned products that can be used to drive product development and inform GTM and marketing strategies. The PM will also provide information and support to the Product Marketing, Customer Support and Professional Services teams to assist in the successful completion of their respective duties.
In this role you will:
· Bring a clear focus to how we improve customer, partner and industry relations around data, integrations and reporting
· Improve our technical capabilities and services to meet customer, partner and industry needs
· Lead all technical product management efforts, working with each product manager to ensure global customer needs are being met
· Continue Renaissance market leadership in leveraging data, integrations, partnerships, and technology in new and unique ways
· Conduct continuous market research, keeping abreast of buyer needs, technology trends, competitors and users. They will be expected to be the company expert on their market and their product and will support the development of overall product strategy and strategy specifically for their product line.The PM will be responsible for maintaining a dashboard of key market metrics, including size, share, operational performance and win/loss analysis.
· Working with the Product Team, the Technical PM will help to build and execute the technical strategy, including data specifications, partnering decisions, and other elements of conceptualization and execution as it relates to the successful use of our products.
· Specifically, this role will also work closely with our Platform and Partnerships Teams to ensure the successful creation, GTM and sale of the value associated with the Renaissance Growth Alliance, data integration and reporting partners, and industry groups as it relates to the use and ties to our platform.
· The PM will develop a deep understanding of the product, technology stack and translate strategy into specific product and technical requirements. Though the PM will not be expected to work with R & D on a day-to-day basis, they will coordinate with the teams to provide input, guidance, review progress, and manage the communications and launch of these new features internally and externally with customers.
· Lead one or more product committees working across functions to build and launch offerings.The -PC will own the complete packaging of products, support, DevOps/deployment, and partnerships.
· Work with groups such as government affairs, partnerships, sales, and marketing to strategically support activities that will drive revenue with key accounts and maintain the satisfaction and renewal of existing customers.
· Bachelor’s (BS or BA) or equivalent required, and
· Minimum 5 years of product manager experience, OR
· Equivalent combination of education and experience
· Deep experience in K-12 assessments, literacy instruction, or math instruction is preferred.
· Must have an excellent understanding of K-12 assessment (formative and summative), as well as general EdTech data specifications like EdFi, IMS Global, and Student Privacy initiatives.
· Experience in working with accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0)
Bonus points for:
· Experience in working with diverse technologies, systems and devices.
· Experience with Scrum/Agile software development framework and methodologies, preferably working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects
· Outstanding communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) and a collaborative nature, including listening skills
· High degree of empathy for those within and beyond the team, including K-12 students
· Critical thinking and analytical abilities; experience with BI/analytics tools is a big plus
· Design or marketing background
· Passion for shipping the best products and achieving the best outcomes for users and customers
· Medical, dental, vision including Health Savings Accounts
· Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
· Parental Leave – 20 weeks total, 14 weeks paid
· Vacation Time Off
· 12 Holidays and 2 Volunteer Days
· Commuter benefits
· Wellness Incentives
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Technical Project / Product Manager in E Commerce Retail
Part Time Technical Project / Product Manager in E Commerce Retail
Technical Product Manager
Automotive Technical Service Manager
Product Manager, Buyer Experience