SalaryUSD TBD TBD
As Business Development Manager, Supply at Smaato, you are a hunter with the ability to hit the ground running acquiring new publishers on the Smaato exchange. You command a solid understanding of the mobile ad tech space and will be meeting with tier publishers. Your role is critical to growing the New Supply business and expanding our direct publisher platform. In addition, you will have influence over product and marketing to support your sales needs and be a strategic sparring partner to our General Manager, Supply. Maintaining a high conversion percentage from qualifying to revenue producing publishers make you successful in this job.What You’ll Do
- Develop strategies to engage new Supply partners, qualify contacts and cultivate relationships that enhance Smaato’s position within the Mobile Publisher community, leading to direct and incremental business
- Contact dozens of publishers per week via email, phone and Skype and articulate probabilities of closure in SalesForce
- Align business opportunities to establish strong and long-term partnerships, maximize their available inventory and their daily delivery needs
- Facilitate initial integration support and monitor client’s satisfaction levels
- Develop an understanding of client’s business, products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives, competitors and sales
- Keep abreast of all business and mobile technology advances in the marketplace
- BA or BS in a business field
- 1-2 years of experience in consultative selling in the digital media industry
- Good understanding of the Mobile and RTB landscape or ad technology advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills in your current role
- Confidence to presentin front of customers and internal stakeholders
- Full business proficiency in English is required
- Experience in Salesforce or other sales systems would be beneficial
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline. We reward this with numerous incentive programs, regular team events, fresh fruit, snacks, drinks and meals in the office and fun activities.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths much like start-up environments
- Competitive salaries and generous benefits package including 100% employer paid health, dental, life and vision insurance, public commuter cost reimbursement, FSA, HSA, 401(k) plan with match. 15 days paid vacation and sick time, 2 paid floating holidays, 9 paid holidays and employee discount and supplemental benefits through ADP.
- Training programs and career development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and work-life-balance options.
- Wellness program and fitness reimbursement credit.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Working in a beautiful, modern and sophisticated office located in the iconic Empire State Building
Business Development Manager, Supply
Graduate Business Development Manager
Senior Business Development Manager – ESG Private Equity