Salary$120000 - $145000.00 per annum
SourceMichael Page International
Senior Manager of Hyperion & EPM Systems (Financial Services)New York, Remote, 10008 Remote USA
- Partner with the Application Support Team to ensure daily operational activities under the Hyperion platform are carried out in the most efficient manner and met stakeholder requirements.
- Ability to work with various departments to challenge existing system, data and reporting processes for improved efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide guidance and serve as point of escalation for complex data and system issues and formulate plan to analyze, identify, test, and resolve operational issues with the team.
- Oversee annual budget and quarterly forecasts process to ensure the system process is smooth and well-supported.
- Be available outside of the regular business hours during critical periods such as quarterly forecast, annual budget, major production incidents, M&E, or project deployments.
- Retain and supply supporting documents to verify data integrity to Internal and External Audit teams.
- Enhance system training programs, conduct training sessions to global business users, and transition knowledge to less experienced team members encouraging them to support users independently.
- Empower users to leverage existing tools to be self-reliant and keep them engaged in system activities.
- Complete projects following IT's project life cycle policy; coordinate with various departments to meet project milestones and deliverables.
- Interact with business users to gather enhancement requirements and conduct thorough testing to ensure design is optimal and meets business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications document to be used by the IT developers.
- Act as functional expert to challenge soundness of technical design and resource effort.
- Play project management role on assigned initiatives and projects such as progress transparency, stakeholder communications, etc.
- Hold a critical role in the transition of the legacy Hyperion EPM system to a new one in the near term
- Technical expertise with EPM systems such as Hyperion, Anaplan, OneStream, etc. in Financial Services or Investment Banking required.
- Bachelor of Science or degree in Accounting, Finance or Management Information Systems
- 5+years of experience in business analysis and/or project management for IT related projects/implementation of leading EPM systems supporting budgeting, forecasting or related fields
- Experience in SDLC and other project methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Experience with SQL Server, SQL and\or Microsoft Analysis Services
- Experience with desktop applications including Access, VBA and advanced Excel spreadsheet skills such as pivot tables
- Well-developed problem-solving capabilities and strong organizational skills
- Have a good understanding of FP&A and Accounting processes and how it integrates with other areas in the organization
- Technical experience with Hyperion Essbase and Planning a plus
- Technical experience with Anaplan and/or OneStream a plus
- Exceptional inter-personal skills