SourceNigel Frank International
- Provide oversight, management, policies, and strategic direction for ERP Systems including all Systems, Modules and other Business Applications.
- Improve business processes by proactively pursuing/building business cases for new functionality.
- Provide technical, functional, and business analyst support to end users.
- Responsible for/manage all testing, moving and configuration of changes/fixes into the ERP Systems.
- Lead implementations/upgrades by defining, configuring, testing, and documenting integrated business processes.
- Coordinate and leverage internal and external resources for support and project implementations.
- Support and maintain interfaces as they relate to the integration of all ERP/CRM systems.
- Create and/or modify reports for the systems to better serve the business workflows.
- Create documentation for I.T. processes and user applications for various knowledge bases.
- Serve as a Helpdesk resource to document and resolve user's ERP/CRM issues and requests.
- Consultative relationship with Heads of Sales, Operations, Finance and Purchasing.
- Manage security and change control of the ERP/CRM Systems and other Business Applications including security role design, onboarding, offboarding, and security audits.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Services, Engineering or +5 years experience working as Business Systems Analyst with an ERP System
- 2+ years experience managing ERP system(s)
- 2+ years proven experience as a Project Manager using project management tools and methodologies
- Proven experience driving complex projects to completion highlighting the use of robust project management skills
- Executive presence, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- PMP certification from qualified organization or equivalent experience
- Solid research, analytical and problem-solving skills relative to a wide range of computer issues
- Experience with Six Sigma and LEAN processes is preferred skillset
- Working within a fast-paced organization; thus, speed and accountability will be a focal point