SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Manages the full product lifecycle to ensure that, over time, the needs of customers/users continue to be met and that financial and other benefits are achieved.
- Acts as owner/champion for one or more products or services.
- Selects, adopts and adapts appropriate product development methods, tools, and techniques selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) apporaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Analyses market and/or user research, feedback, expert opinion and usage data to understand needs and opportunities. Develops product propositions and determines product positioning and variants for different customer and user segments. Prioritizes product requirements and owns the product backlog.
- Coordinates trials and product launches and supports communications and training.
- Anticipates changes in customer/user needs; adapts products, and creates product retirement and transitioning plans.
- Contributes to the selection of the requirements approach for projects, selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition, and prioritization activities for initiatives of medium size and complexity.
- Facilitates input from stakeholders, provides constructive challenge and enables effective prioritization of requirements. Reviews requirements for errors and omissions.
- Establishes the requirement base-lines, obtains formal agreement to requirements, and ensures traceability to source. Investigates, manages, and applies authorized requests for changes to base-line requirements in line with change management policy.
- Identifies the communications and relationship needs of stakeholder groups.
- Translates communications/stakeholder engagement strategies into specific activities and deliverables.
- Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and placs.
- Provides informed feedback to assess and promote understanding. Facilitates business decision-making processes.
- Captures and disseminates technical and business information.
- Manages the innovation pipeline and executes innovation processes.
- Develops, evolves and adapts innovation tools, processes and infrastructures to drive the process of innovation.
- Encourages and motivates innovation communities, teams and individuals to share creative ideas and learns from failures.
- Manages and facilitates the communication and open flow of creative ideas between interested parties and the set-up of innovation networks and communities.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes in order to meet business requirements.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications, or related field; Masters degree preferred
- 7+ years experience; or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Requires and applies comprehensive knowledge of business, product maturity and performance, and industry principles, practices, and procedures.
- Working knowledge for SAFe Agile Methodology.
- Using expertise, resolves a wide range of issues using strategic and innovative thinking. Is fully familiar with recognized industry bodies of knowledge both generic and specific.
- Actively seeks out new knowledge for own personal development and the mentoring or coaching of others.
- Develops a wide breadth of knowledge across the industry or business.
- Applies knowledge to help to define the standards which others will apply.
- Working experience in design, development and implementation of product plans.
- Working experience in full product lifecycle methodologies.
- Working experience in creating, prioritizing and recommending epics and features.
- Working experience in in conducting competitive research and analysis.
- Working experience in identifying KPIs and other analytics to measure product value.
- Working experience with executive presentations.
- Working experience in a collaborative, cross-functional, and complex team environment.