SalaryUSD $market market
: Security Master/ Securities Pricing Consultant w Broadridge IMPACT experience -NYCNew York, Newyorkcity, 10259 Newyorkcity USA
Reason for Need: The Customer Information Reporting Department requires an experienced and knowledgeable subject matter expert in the setup of fixed income securities in the Broadridge IMPACT system. The need is directly related to the Broadridge conversion and potentially beyond once we go live in production. Job Description Our client is seeking an individual with at least five years Security Master Specific to Impact security setups. The attachment specifies the Broadridge IMPACT applications and screens for which the knowledge applies. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in the Broadridge conversion mocks, perform testing, and identify issues
- Create test scripts.
- Work closely with internal departments, PMO, and the Broadridge fixed income and BPS teams.
- Work with the VP of CIRD to establish procedures and controls.
- Train staff as applicable on the setup of fixed income securities within IMPACT.
- Participate in Broadridge production testing post go live.
- Direct hands on security setup experienced is required.
- Direct hands on manual pricing experience in the Broadridge application.
- Familiar with Broadridge house pricing and related B1 setups.
- Familiar with various Broadridge price reports.
- Experience with various pricing services ICE and Bloomberg.
- Experience with analyzing and researching the cause of large price variances.
- Knowledge of the BPS Security Master and files (Required).
- Prior testing and reconciliation experience of customer IMPACT securities setups (Required).
- Knowledge and understanding of Securities Static data (Required).
- Knowledge of commercial securities static providers such as Bloomberg and ICE.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Excel and other MS suite of products.