Salary$130,000 - $160,000 per year
Growing Sensor Technology company seeking Test Engineers w/ ATE experience. Offering Bonus / Equity!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tommy PhamAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $130,000 - $160,000 per yearA bit about us:We are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced Sr. Test Engineer to join our Product and Test engineering team located in Santa Clara, CA. As Sr. Test Engineer, you will develop production test hardware (wafer sort and final test) and test programs for our leading-edge magnetic sensor products using ATE platforms. You should have hands-on experience in debugging production test programs, proficient with test methodology concepts, multi-site testing and test hardware development, product characterization and experience supporting high volume production testing. You will also be responsible for validation and qualification of test hardware, production test systems and release into manufacturing and sustaining it. Job Responsibilities
- Develop, debug and deployment of wafer sort and final test production test programs for mix-signal magnetic sensor products on multiple ATE platforms.
- Design and develop multi-site probe cards and final test hardware with active components on-board to ensure device test testability.
- Engage with test hardware manufacturers, review and approve engineering and production test hardware schematics and board layouts.
- Collaborate with third-party subcontractors on test hardware and test program development, test system verification and validation.
- Perform test time reduction, yield improvement and cost reduction activities.
- Recommend changes required on testing equipment, test procedures or test methodologies to improve test quality and reduce test cost.
- Perform test systems calibrations, gage repeatability & reproducibility (Gauge R&R).
- Perform statistical analysis of yield data, debug and lot dispositioning.
- Require some travel and/or remote support during new product release and sustaining it.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Career Advancement
- Prior Test Program development experience on Chroma 3650, Eagle ETS 364, SPEA DOT 800, Magnum M1 or ASL 1000 systems.
- Experience developing ATE test programs using languages such as Visual Basic, C/C.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Python or Perl programing in a Windows environment will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and hands-on debugging skills and the ability to proactively solve issues.
- Experience using lab equipment's such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, signal generators and power supplies.
- Knowledge of digital interfaces such as I2C, SPI, GPIB protocols.
- Experience developing ATE test programs and hardware for magnetic sensors, image sensors or motion sensors will be a plus.
- Experience with production test yield improvement and cost reduction.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis techniques (Six Sigma, Minitab, JMP, Spotfire, etc.), quality and reliability testing.
- Knowledge of semiconductor fundamentals, CMOS circuits and test methodologies.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to manage third-party vendors, suppliers and partners.