Hello, My name is Sarath & I represent Avtech Solution Inc. Please review the job description below and please let us know if you are interested and available. You can reach me at 317 449 7591-Ext(509) Job Role: Snowflake Data Engineer Location: Remote 100% Duration: Long Term Contract Employment: C2C, W2 & 1099 Visa accepted: USC, GC, H1B & EAD only Job Description:
- Netezza Migration to Snowflake.
- Snowflake experience ideal and specifically what we're looking for.
- Accountable for developing and delivering technological responses to targeted business outcomes.
- Analyze, design and develop enterprise data and information architecture deliverables, focusing on data as an asset for the enterprise.
- Understand and follow reusable standards, design patterns, guidelines, and configurations to deliver valuable data and information across the enterprise, including direct collaboration with 84.51, where needed.
- 10 years applicable hands on experience in the data development and principles including end-to-end design patterns
- 10 years proven track record of designing and delivering large scale, high quality operational or analytical data systems
- 10 years of successful and applicable experience taking a lead role in building complex data solutions that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Proven ability to think and contribute at the strategic level
- Demonstrated written, oral and presentation/public speaking communication skills
- Understanding of network and data security architecture
- Strong experience driving evolutionary change in data solutions and underlying technologies
- Knowledge in three of the following technical disciplines: data warehousing, big data management, analytics development, data science, application programming interfaces (APIs), data integration, cloud, servers and storage, and database management
(FULLY REMOTE - Top 5 Fortune 500 Company) - Data/Claims/Case Processor & Risk Investigative Specialist - $20/hr.+
Azure Data Engineer - Remote / Telecommute
Senior Data Engineer