SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceSoftware Guidance & Assistance
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Sr Remote Project Manager for a Contract assignment with one of our premier Financial Service Clients on East Coast Time. As the Senior Program Manager, your main objectives will be to project manage the Leadership Exploration & Development ( "LEAD) Program and assist in overseeing finance's social media site, learning platforms, internal communications and events. Responsibilities :
- You'll oversee the LEAD Program which includes planning and executing various learning sessions held throughout the program.
- You will coordinate with Program stakeholders and senior leaders across the organization to identify knowledge gaps and opportunities to provide an impactful learning experience for employees.
- Manage day-to-day aspects of a program including project plans, communication, program launch, training sessions, group presentations, offsite meetings, social events, stakeholder program updates, and act as the overall program point person.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 4 to 6 years related work experience
- Must have exceptional project management skills
- Ability to pivot from the strategic to the detail
- Strong communications skills (Written and Verbal) are required
- Some knowledge of finance is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience with technology platforms
- Be prepared to speak about your experience in the following areas:
- Describe how you have designed , deployed and sustained global leadership development experiences including (but not limited to) virtual training, distance learning, in-person and instructor led training.
- Explain your experience consulting and collaborating with stakeholders at all levels, internal and external, to develop a highly effective training curriculum and learning opportunity for geographically dispersed audiences.
- Share your experience thinking outside the box to identify more creative, efficient ways to engage audiences and facilitate training sessions and events.
- Describe how you have been able to manage day-to-day aspects of a program including project plans, communication, program launch, training sessions, group presentations, offsite meetings, social events, stakeholder program updates, and act as the overall program point person.
- Detail how you've created presentations, marketing materials, and videos for programs
- Discuss how you've been able to maintain a social media platform improve colleague engagement and/or and e-learning platform to increase the training and development across the finance teams.
- Share how you've successfully managed Global Communications by assessing and publishing content via multiple vehicles (Intranet, newsletters, email, social media, etc.)