SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceTradeweb Markets LLC
Group Details:The data governance team, as part of the broader Data and Analytics team, is responsible for establishing data governance and data quality controls across the enterprise.This includes developing and maintaining an inventory of data in the company, how it moves and transforms throughout the company or externally, creating the appropriate data classifications/sensitivities and putting the right governance and processes around critical Tradeweb business data. This data governance team and associated processes will help improve the quality of information across all business lines to support regulatory priorities, data science initiatives, and data product and monetization opportunities.
- Reporting to the Head of Data Governance, this role is responsible for helping to define and implement enterprise data management strategies and processes to effectively govern enterprise data including the management of enterprise data governance, operating model, data policies and standards as well as the implementation of clearly defined data management definitions for use across the organization.
- Work with senior business data owners and data stewards across the enterprise including trading product managers (Rates, Credit, Equities, Money Markets), finance and accounting, investor relations, marketing, legal, compliance
- Work with senior data science, analytics, business intelligence, data technology teams to develop the foundation for advanced analytics, Tableau dashboards, reporting
- Create and keep current data inventories, data lineage, and data flows across the company, including documentation within data governance technologies or repositories.
- Assist in the rollout of data classifications and data standards to all levels of the organization.
- Help develop and maintain data classifications, understand all internal and external data flows and the applicability across all Tradeweb data and associated access levels.
- Attend data governance steering meetings, document meeting notes and track the progress of follow-up events.
- Identify opportunities and processes to ensure data meets the following characteristics, including but not limited to: accuracy, validity, reliability, timeliness, relevance and completeness.
- Own and maintain Data Governance tools (Collibra & Manta), vendor issue management, integration, workflow configuration, advanced Excel skills (import/export, data wrangling, validation)
- Maintain data governance documentation on internal corporate internet, work with Marketing to advance firmwide Data Literacy goals
- Attend data governance industry training and conferences and apply best practices to current and future data governance initiatives.
- Bachelor s degree in business administration or data analyticsor equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of general business experience
- Proficient in MS Office and advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup, charting), Python or other programming skills a plus
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated capacity to develop and implement practical strategies, plans and solutions to identified issues and problems.
- Good judgment, discretion, tact and the ability to work easily with senior leaders from both the business and technology.
- Strong analytical skills, vigorous curiosity, and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify quantify and effectively raise business risks associated with data quality or non-compliance.