SalaryUSD $DOE DOE
OBIA Admin New York, NY Long term contract Job Details: Experience in Installation, Configuration, Migration, Administration, Tuning, Diagnose, Monitor and Upgrade Oracle BI Apps (OBIEE, Informatica, DAC)
- Excellent knowledge in OBIA, WebLogic Administration and System Administration.
- Good knowledge on UNIX Shell scripting with exposure to WLST and Python scripting.
- Implementation experience with high availability architecture for OBIEE, code migrations, applying patches, setup and maintain folders and user administration.
- Implementation experience with high Availability, SSO, SSL, Load Balancers, OHS etc. on production clustered setups.
- Implementation experience with multiple authentication providers, identify the standard of best practices and implementations.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis on outages, redundant and frequently recurring issues in any of the Oracle BI Apps Servers (OBIEE, Informatica, DAC)
- Troubleshooting logs and researches the RCA for outages on Oracle BI Apps servers and related issues.
- Performance monitoring and tuning of Oracle BI Apps Servers, WebLogic Servers etc.
- Carrying out Thread Dump Analysis, Heap dump analysis, Stuck thread analysis, Application utilization analysis and reporting, Health checks, Periodic maintenance etc.
- Installing and configuring WebLogic domain.
- Configuring LDAP, External DB Authentication, Security realms, Security providers, Schedulers and Security for BI Apps.
- Developing automation scripts and maintaining and enhancement of existing scripts for support and monitoring.
- Familiar with FTP, SFTP, Global Scape configurations and setups on file transfer and related protocols.
- Adaptive and flexible for Informatica/DAC/OBIEE Upgrades
- Liaising with various vendors in case of hardware issues, Linux issues, network issues, DB issues etc and bringing to closure.
- Works with Oracle Support and SRs in case of any issues which required respective help from Oracle support.