SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Senior Identity and Access Management Engineer (IAM)New York, New york city, 10001 New york city USA
VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Position: IAM - Savinyt IGA L3 Location: exact location to be discussed with client/candidate should be fine to work anywhere in NY/NJ area (find local candidates) Rate: $Negotiable Duration: 12 months Required Experience
- About 10+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management domain.
- At least 5 + years' experience of Saviynt IGA tool including experience around high level design, Low level design and Implementation
- Design and Implementation experience of complex IAM solutions for large scale customers across various industry verticals.
- Play active role in the execution of the project and demonstrate strong technical leadership
- Demonstrate knowledge of market trends and competition in Identity and Access Management Domain.
- Demonstrate the capabilities in understanding the clients' business environment and map the requirements into IAM solutions and proactively suggest alternatives as and when required
- Experience in solution and development of Accelerators for applications on-boarding on Saviynt.
- Mature understanding of Saviynt forms, workflows and customization in Saviynt Identity Governance & administration solution.
- Experience in configuration of Saviynt for complex use cases/functionalities.
- Experience in application onboarding to Saviynt IGA.
- Development and some day-to-day operations of the IAM processes supported by the Saviynt products.
- Participate in and/or lead user acceptance testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
- Provide advanced level experience with the following:
- Lead IDM design changes and enhancements for improvements in security, availability, and automation, using tools including Bean shell programming, Java, and HTML/CSS
- Experience on Role Engineering, Role Defining and Role life cycle management.
- Experience on Access Certification enablement and workflows
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of LDAP concepts and working experience with at least few of the following directories:
- Oracle Internet Directory/Oracle Virtual Directory/ Oracle Unified Directory
- Sun Directory Server
- Active Directory
- CA Directory
- Experience working with Application Servers ( WebLogic , Websphere) or developing J2EE products.
- Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and requirements (may include integration situations) and be capable of suggesting solutions.
- Should have good knowledge on current IDM, Strong Authentication and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) technologies and products.
- Should have experience in programming languages like Java, .net , Scripting languages ( Perl, Shell)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts.
- Strong oral, written communications skills
- Customer Facing Exposure is must
- CISSP certification is a bonus