POWER BI DeveloperLocal to NYNew York, New york city, 10011 New york city USA
POWER BI Developer Location: NYC, NY Remote with Some Travel The Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for building, implementing, and supporting reporting solutions.
- Analyze user requirements and, based on findings, design functional specifications for BI dashboards and reports
- Architect, design and develop end to end business intelligence solution based on Microsoft Power BI platform.
- Design and develop dashboards from various data sources to closely monitor business KPIs, uncover industry trends and insights to optimize spending and measure ROI
- Prepare Dashboards using calculations, parameters, calculated fields groups etc in Tableau and e-builder
- Develop Dashboards with data visualization using Pie charts, Bar charts, page Trails etc
- Train end users and teams to effectively use data visualizations
- Experience in end to end BI project lifecycle (requirements, design, testing, deployment and training)
- 6+ Years of Business Intelligence Architecture and Data warehouse and data modeling
- 4+ Years Excel, Power BI (including PowerPivot, PowerQuery, and PowerView)
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving.
- Bachelor's in computer science, Information Technology
- Strong ability to analyze user requirements and build front-end BI applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills to prioritize tasks, develop processes, meet deadlines and work in an environment with changing priorities
- Knowledge of Construction industry, construction project controls, budgeting process and cost processes
Microsoft 365 Power Suite Solution Architect
Sr Power BI Developer (SR-455968)