Salary$as per industry
Business Analyst - Property and Casualty Experience & ClaimsNew York, New york city, 10075 New york city USA
Role: Business Analyst - Property and Casualty Experience & Claims Location: NJ/NY(Initially Remote) Who are we looking for? Looking for candidate having strong experience in BA (Business Analyst) role functional knowledge Technical Skills:
- 5+ Years of Experience as Business Analyst
- Domain Knowledge - Property and Casualty Insurance , Reinsurance
- Worked as Business Analyst and/or Data Analyst
- Have builds reports or used Power BI
- Experience in SQL or PLSQL query
- Strong in written and verbal communication
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Understanding of Insurance business processes.
- Experience in agile methodology
- Capable of analyzing requirements, creating Business requirements.
- Ability to follow all the client process in short notice.
- Sound experience in ticket management tools like Service Now
- Capable of understanding software development life cycle
- Capable of thinking and providing alternative solution
- Peer review of intermediate artifacts
- Resolve technical issues of projects and explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Self-Motivated with strong delivery focus.
- Somebody who has at least 5+ years of work experience in software development or support
- Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, /M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
- Leading Insurance Company dealing with technology projects in the area of policy administration, claim handling and Digital. Client projects deals with cutting edge technology in insurance space and the customer is a leader in technology adoption.
- Thanks & Regards
- Shanti Kumari
- Lead Technical Recruiter
- InfiCare Technologies| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
- Phone: Ext 481 |
- Staffing Services since 2001 MBE Certified
- Recipient of Annual si100 Award
- The annual si100 award is given to companies "which display the characteristics of long-term visibility, sustained growth, business focus, profitability and customer and employee value-creation. The esteemed list consists of companies that have made a mark in their area of expertise."
Business Data Analyst - MDM (Onsite Role) Require Consultant from Property&Caulaty Domain Only