SalaryUSD120,000 - USD150,000
job summary:location: New York, New Yorkjob type: Permanentsalary: $120,000 - 150,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:Responsibilities:
- Experience using Enterprise Java, DB Design, REST etc., provide technical design oversight to the systems team in formulating solutions for new requirements
- Ensure all systems run without a glitch by providing technical solutions to recurring production issues
- Analyze new requirements and generate required Systems Analysis and documentation including Entity Relationship Diagrams, UML Diagrams, Business Process Notation for Workflows etc.
- Work with Technology teams to understand project dependencies, resource and technical challenges
- Maintain a comprehensive Book of Work for all Corporate Solutions applications
- Manage risks and issues that affect project scope, schedule and quality for all projects assigned
- Manage cross-team communications and coordinate work between different teams at different locations globally
- Establish and control project scope and schedule baselines and manage changes to the baselines in a transparent and controlled manner
- Continually work towards making improvements in the Project Management process
- Gain a deep understanding of supported applications
- Manage application data in App Portfolio, Data Lineage & CDEs, ensuring timeliness & accuracy
- Change Management & Release Management for all releases in Corporate Solutions
- Coordinate SIT testing, UAT sign offs and PROD rollouts for all apps in Corporate Solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience.
- 10 to 12 years of work experience
- 5+ years' experience building Enterprise Java applications, REST API and Database Design
- Minimum 2-5 years' experience in a deeply technical role in a financial services firm, or in a product development or professional services organization in a technology company that serves the financial service market is required.
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies is required.
- Experience designing and implementing Enterprise Java applications is required
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 12 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
NetSuite Technical Lead - Remote - $160,000 - $175,000/ yr
.NET Technical lead