SalaryUSD70 - USD100
job summary:Randstad Technologies is partnering with a leading streaming service to find an outstanding Associate Director of Design. This is a fully remote position, and the ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Figma/Creative Suite, experience in agency and in-house design work, as well as B2B experience. location: New York, New Yorkjob type: Contractsalary: $70 - 100 per hourwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:The Creative Studio on the Advertising Business Marketing team is looking for a maternity leave backfill contractor for an Associate Director of Design role. This contractor will step in to lead a team of two Designers and one Project Manager in creating beautiful, engaging content and experiences for Advertising. In this role, you'll oversee the creative process and direct visual assets for the Advertising website, Ad Studio creative, sales collateral and narrative support, videos, client meeting space visuals, educational guides, digital assets, client facing assets, social creative, activations, customer testimonials and success stories. What you'll do
- Gain full understanding of the masterbrand/ Advertising language
- Brainstorm, conceptualize with and lead a creative team to produce engaging collateral for Advertising business.
- Partner closely with The Creative Studio, Product Design, Ad Studio, Global Enterprise Marketing, Ad Sciences, and Scaled Marketing Solutions leads to understand communication strategy and digital goals
- Work alongside copywriters, producers, creative leads, and our in-house Brand team to find elegant and practical solutions to design challenges. Together with your team of designers and project managers, you'll solve problems and come up with digital content that engages the Advertising audience and helps to deliver on the strategic goals of the platform.
- Work collaboratively with external partners and vendors
- Maintain brand integrity while designing for marketing, agency, and artist audiences
- Coordinate multiple projects and prioritize requests based on business needs
- You're not only a strategic thinker and craftsperson, but also a problem solver, with expert-level skills in user-friendly design and storytelling. You're resourceful, responsive and quickly able to shift between "thinking" and "doing" on multiple projects at once, leading a team from concept to completion.
- You have 10+ years of experience working on an in-house marketing design team, ad-agency/digital agency, or graphic design agency.
- You have 10+ years of professional Adobe Creative Suite experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign), presentation design experience (Keynote, PowerPoint) and working knowledge of UI and UX design (Figma).
- You have 5+ years experience with video production/direction/storyboarding
- Your core design skills include the ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color effectively.
- You are a forward thinker and you demonstrate the ability to lead a creative team to produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are able to incorporate feedback from multiple stakeholders, from multiple teams.
- You are a great communicator and forward thinker. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts. You also have the ability to tie content ideas and concepts to communication strategy.
- You are self-motivated, proactive and thrive in contributing to a team mission.
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share.
- You are able to provide a brief explanation of why you are excellent for this role, while highlighting your outstanding digital portfolio and a meticulous attention to detail.
- You have a strong understanding of the design process and are able to work with a Project Manager to manage timelines and budgets.
- You have years of experience working with various agencies and know how to properly communicate feedback to get the results that are best for the business.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
ASAP Associate Director for Advisement