The successful candidate will:
- On Day-1 - whether senior or junior , still need to develop code using IICS to build the extracts for ADP to Everstage integration. Parallelly, to build foundational scripts, tools to manage the Informatica cloud platform. Junior engineers will build the extracts and the senior engineer will build the frameworks - but need flexibility from every level
- Act as technical thought leader and hands-on expert in Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Data Warehousing, Data Integration & Ingestion, ETL / ELT, and other related Data domains
- Act as internal expert to technology and business groups, enabling and supporting the adoption of data management and data governance platforms in the cloud such as Snowflake, Informatica Cloud Services (IICS), AWS Glue and others.
- Build strong relationships with Data Stewards, technology teams, Product Managers, Scrum managers, developers and other data consumers
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals
- Provide vision, direction and expertise to leadership on implementing innovative and significant technical solutions to business problems. Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across the enterprise and serve as an expert advisor to leadership.
- This is a day-to-day hands-on role and may require owning the delivery working with data engineers from outsourcing vendors.
- 5+ years of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence experience as a Data Architect
- 5+ years of experience in any cloud native ETL Technologies, preferably using Informatica Cloud services (CDI, CDQ, CAI and others) and AWS Glue
- 5+ years of experience using SQL, No SQL, Linux
- 5+ years of experience in Snowflake, Redshift, AWS database stack, and other traditional relational databases
- 5+ years of operating in AWS Cloud is a must
- Bachelor's degree or higher MIS, CS or other technology related field
- 5+ years of investment industry experience
SS&C Everywhere - Senior Cloud Data Engineer