Role: Multi Channel Campaign Management Designer / Architect / Manager (TL & Above) Skill: SFMC/Adobe Neolane Experience: Minimum 5-8 years of experience Location - Day 1 Onsite New York Minimum Skill Requirement: This exciting and interesting position will have the below responsibilities:
- Architecting requirements, analysis & providing marketing insight in other phases across existing and identified marketing programs ensuring delivery on planned value
- Playing a key liaison role during technology implementation, providing direction and requirements clarity and testing new and enhanced capabilities, prior to release into production.
- Being able to do requirements gathering, campaign Design, customer data mapping, solution design, development and deployment of campaign solutions
- Contributing to developing marketing capabilities .
- Must have deep understanding of different kind of marketing programs in a multi-channel Campaign and Marketing world, that clients are leaning towards and how clients measure the returns on investments.
- Must demonstrate understanding of the latest trends in the digital marketing market space, including integration with mobile channel, data management in the new space, integration of online and offline channels and how its enables using some of the technologies
- Have participated in the Pre sales and /or Sales support function for marketing Automation and have led large teams in either technology implementation or marketing services like projects.
Campaign Management Coordinator
Analyst - Asset Management
Data Steward Data Governance and Management
Principal Data Management Analyst
Agency Wealth Management Domain Architect
Operational Risk Management Analyst
Regulatory Project Management