SAP BW/HANA Consultant-New York, NY(REMOTE until Covid)New York, New york city, 10075 New york city USA
Position: SAP BW/HANA Consultant Location: New York, NY(REMOTE until Covid) Duration: 6 Months Implementation partner Cognizant End Client Name: Discovery Job Description Seeking SAP BW/HANA developer to develop, enhance, debug, support, maintain and test SAP BW on HANA/BOBJ software solutions. This position will be involved in all aspects of design, development to implementation. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of application development experience in SAP systems, BW on HANA and Business Objects tool
- Hands-on experience designing, developing and maintaining SAP BW 7.5 on HANA, and HANA data models
- Experience with Native HANA modelling tools
- Experience with SAP HCM and/or SAP SuccessFactors as related to BW Modeling
- Strong experience in BW on HANA;
- Strong data modeling capabilities
- Strong hands-on experience HANA, ABAP
- Cross-functional experience is preferred SAP Financials/SAP Logistics/SAP HCM/SAP SRM
- SAP HCM and/or SAP SuccessFactors data extraction
- Works closely with HR functional teams to define system requirements and develop/configure SAP BW on HANA data Models
- Develops technical specifications from which applications will be written to support the business.
- Develops programs and solutions using appropriate technologies and provides ongoing support in responsible areas.
- Provides test plans and executes technical and functional tests of solutions to verify desired results. Evaluate results and coordinates modifications necessary to meet the requirements.
- Develop and maintain all system related documentation.
SAP HANA FICO Consultant