Salary$70 - $80 per hour
100% Remote / Define and design the future automation and AI / ML driven architecture for a fast growing and top performing commercial insurance carrierThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Blake WilliamsAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $70 - $80 per hourA bit about us:We are a fast-growing global reinsurance and commercial P&C insurance carrier expanding our footprint through organic growth and strategic acquisitions. With our unique approach and focus on advanced technologies, we have evolved into a leading diversified specialty insurer and reinsurer.Why join us?We allow our employees to take ownership, be creative, and get things done with minimal corporate bureaucracy. We have an amazing culture of work/life balance, rewarding achievements through employee recognition and promotions, and amazing office locations with plenty of remote work flexibility. We offer our employees outstanding benefits:
- Generous annual performance bonus (depending on your role)
- Generous 401(k) matching + employer contribution
- Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase stock at a 15% discount vested after 6 months
- 20 days of PTO + 10 company paid holidays
- Generous Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability at no cost to you
- Generous Paternal Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Continuing Education
- Generous Life Insurance Coverage
- Own the application and data technical domains and drive the organization's assets from the current state to target state architecture.
- Collaborate with members of IT to review and assess the architecture of products, systems, or applications for compliance to existing standards, guidelines, or best practices.
- Collaborate with other Architects, VPs, and Product Owners to ensure that any recommendations or approaches will align well from an application, infrastructure, and data perspective.
- Performs in depth technical analysis, research proof of concepts and evaluations as required to validate that the recommendations Enterprise Architecture makes are sound and will not introduce risk
- Review systems, applications, and products and provide recommendations for improvements that will enhance the alignment to standards, best practices, or guidelines.
- Collaborate with Architects within other business units to define architecture standards that drive business capabilities and optimization to create efficiency, quality and agility.
- Prepare presentations, documents, diagrams, models, and other artefacts as required to communicate analysis, recommendations, or designs.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the CTO and Leadership team
- Prepare materials to support the IT Governance Committee (monthly) and IT Steering Committee
- 15+ years of related experience in software development, systems design and delivery.
- Prior experience and accountability for system or applications architectures at the enterprise level.
- Familiarity with a broad range of systems and application technologies spanning cloud and hybrid application technologies, structured and unstructured data (Doc 2 Data), BPM, OCR, AI/ML and data integration technologies.
- Ability to map complex business processes and define target state architecture with the appropriate use of automation and AI/ML will be a significant focus area.
Enterprise Security Architect