SourcePrinceton IT Services
Come join us and make a positive impact! A Java Developer will be responsible to design and develop distributed applications with moderate to high complexity and significant business criticality. You will provide application software development services or technical support, develop program logic for new applications or analyze and modify logic in existing applications. Key responsibilities include requirement analysis, code, test, debug, document, implement and maintain software applications. This will be an on-site position based in Multiple locations. Position: Full Stack Java Developer Location: Chicago, IL/ Columbus, OH/New Jersey/ New York/ New Jersey/Wilmington Job Length: long term Position Type: W2/C2C Requirements:
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- 1-2 years of the current understanding of high-level enterprise architecture and software design
- 3-4 years of current hands-on development and programming experience on the Java 8+/JEE stack including Functional and Reactive development models
- 3+ years of hands-on experience on the latest Spring & SpringBoot Framework including Webflux
- Good experience on data streaming(ex. Kafka). data messaging and event-driven systems.
- Experience with persistence technologies such as SQL and No-SQL(ex. Cassandra) platforms
- Experience with modern agile software delivery practices such as scrum, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), TDD, and BDD, DevOps, and automation
- Hands-on experience with a cloud platform such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry or AWS, or container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Good communication and documentation skills are essential.
- Must have the ability to break down complex concepts into organized and concise units.
- Must be able to work in an agile, self-motivated environment with multiple, concurrent priorities.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented concepts, design patterns, and UML notation. Solid experience with Reverse Engineering and Refactoring code.
- Experience in Java (6, 8) development
- Experience working with build tools like Maven, Gradle
- Knowledge of application development utilizing Spring Boot framework and security Knowledge of security like Oauth2 and SAML
- A College degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for the role
- Good experience working in Agile based delivery model and understanding of Agile frameworks
Full Stack Developer (Java and Oracle)
Full Stack Java Developer
Senior Full Stack Java Developer
Full Stack Java developer
Java Full Stack Developer - NYC