SourceBank Of America
Job Description:Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. Responsible for building and leading a team to deliver technology products and services that meet business outcomes. Ensures development of team through coaching, mentoring, feedback, and hands-on career development. Sets maturity objectives and enables individuals/teams to with training & resources to achieve them. Sets and tracks quality and performance objectives. Understands individual and team maturity and performance through team/client feedback. Excels in risk management and creating an innovative and continuous improving software development process.Creates an inclusive and healthy working environment, and helps to resolve organizational impediments/blockers. Effectively manages relationships with technology leaders inside and outside of our organization. Leads and creates followership in Communities of Practice in the organization.Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Builds a pipeline of diverse, strong technology skilled resources to deliver on Talent on Demand goals and priorities
- Partners with technology managers to collate inputs & calibrates job descriptions (JDs) used for building pipeline for attrition backfills or new demand
- Conducts profile screening, technical and bank fitment interviews to hire strong technical talent using appropriate sourcing channel.
- Partners with hiring channel leads to monitor progress and optimize sourcing/hiring and profile pipeline
- Manages day to day stakeholder engagement across Global Technology on skill-based forecasting and providing best fit for attrition backfills or new demand requests
- Partners with Bank's College of Technology and Academy training team for training content development and Sandbox management to ensure highest quality of training
- Supports enterprise College Hire recruitment process to enable entry level hiring
- Demonstrates strong skills proficiency development and enabling career advancement for employees
- Overall, 10+ years of experience in Information Technology
- 5+ years of experience in relevant technology
- Prior hands-on experience in delivering projects using Python, Libraries like Pandas and NumPy,
- Frameworks like Django, Flask or any other web frameworks, Modern UI framework like React or Angular, RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres) or No SQL (Cassandra, Mongo) database technologies.
- Experienced with Agile software delivery model
- Experience in hiring and onboarding technology resources
- Ability to manage resources in a matrix organization including stakeholder management.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills and who can navigate the organization, challenges the status quo to transform the business and bring multiple stakeholders together to achieve strategic business goals.
- Understanding of Banking/Financial domain
- Exposure to developing and delivering technology trainings
- Exposure to Java programming
Technology Manager / Capability Manager (Python)
Senior Manager, Client Data & CRM Technology Architect
Senior Technology Manager