URGENT HIRE! DATA ANALYST (S AND HOLDERS ONLY) JOB SUMMARY Learning & Inclusion is seeking a Data Analyst to support our advanced data analytics capabilities. This position will be responsible for partnering with team members to develop analytical business solutions, using a variety of data and visualization tools to build and implement predictive models, and presenting complex analysis in clear and understandable terms. The successful candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This individual must be comfortable working with teams and customers. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and developing advanced analytics solutions. Requirements Summary:
- Experience and proficiency with SQL, Access, and Excel.
- Experience using data visualization tools, Power BI strongly preferred (e.g. Oracle Analytics Cloud, Power BI, Tableau, R Shiny)
- Proven track record of strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, especially around analytical concepts and methods.
- Strong organizational skills with high level of accuracy and impeccable attention to detail.
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments while working under tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Business or other related quantitative field
Experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models.
- Python, R
- Holds a professional certification or experience in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Familiar with Oracle Analytics Cloud Solution.
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Business or other related quantitative field
- Design, develop, and implement predictive models, algorithms and data visualizations to drive and support key business decisions.
- Communicate and present analysis and complex ideas in easily understood terms.
- Identify process improvement initiatives leveraging advanced analytics.
- Support data analytics projects and initiatives Participate in industry and other professional networks to ensure awareness of industry standards, trends, and best practices in order to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge.
Remote Data Analyst
DATA ANALYST / DATA SCIENTIST
Lead Clinical Data Science Analyst
Bilingual Data Analyst
Senior Data Analyst