- Experience in technical writing of systems documentation and user manuals including various electronic and video media is a must.
- Excellent analytical, communication, editing and writing skills are also required.
- Qualified candidates in this area will possess a Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline and three or more years' experience as a Technical Writer.
- Excellent written and good communication skills are required, as well as a strong analytical ability and experience with PC and/or Macintosh application programs.
- 2-4 years' experience: Information Security
- Responsibilities include: perform detailed analysis of application functionality; interpret and clarify all related application and interface issues; understanding of programming, database structures, client/server; LAN/WAN, and GUI design.
- Consultant must have the ability to decode technical information for technical and non-technical groups.
- This position will include the preparation of user manuals, training manuals, and policies and procedures relating to Technology activities. This will be accomplished by analyzing system documentation, screens and reports and through the interviews of both users and Agency personnel.