ETL Testing Engineer : 2 Roles Job Title: ETL Tester Location: New York (Remote during Covid) Travel/Relocation: Yes Required Skills:
- Data ETL Test Lead 7 years of strong experience in ETL testing BI Testing.
- Strong experience in Database Querying and Python automation.
- Testing experience on Polaris Snowflake Databrics MS SQL Server Apache Airflow Tibco MDM
- Talend ADLS would be added advantage.
- Extensive API Testing knowledge using Postman and Swagger.
- Working Knowledge on JSON and XML messaging.
- Strong experience in handling large scale Agile projects.
- Strong experience in JIRA as a Test Lead in Sprint planning Backlog refinement grooming and Scrum management.
- Devops with Gitlab Jenkins CI CD experience required.
- Experience in ALM Should have handled client independently with offshore co-ordination a must. Planning Monitoring and Control of Testing Activities and Tasks Resource.
- Should have experience in Test Estimation for the task's projects Resource.
- Should have knowledge of software QA processes methodologies and statistical analysis.
- Lead in creation of Test Strategy Test Plan and effort estimation of the respective work stream. Participate in Sprint planning and Agile ceremonies.
- Requirement and functional design analysis Creation of Test Scenarios Test Cases.
- Requirements Traceability Matrix Query Log Execute functional regression integration and E2E testing.
- Defect management and attending triage calls.
- Reporting and Communication to the leadership on the overall progress risks issues.
Facets Tester (Full Time - Permanent )
Peoplesoft Functional / Integration Tester (PeopleSoft HR, Payroll, Benefits)
Workday QA Tester - Full Time