Salary$160000 - $200000 per annum
Linux Engineer & SME - Perm - Dallas/NYC - No Cap Salary!The Client
- An alternative investment firm currently managing approximately $8 billion in assets. The firm was founded in 1991 and employs approximately 175 individuals in Dallas, New York, London, and Charlottesville.
- Among the top-rated and longest-tenured hedge funds in the world, we have a refreshingly transparent and team-focused culture, low turnover, and a fun work environment
- Their infrastructure is comprised of a growing AWS Cloud deployment, high-density datacenters, 700+ servers (150+ Linux and growing), virtualization, tiered storage solutions, and the Microsoft infrastructure suite.
- An outstanding experienced Engineer with expertise in Linux infrastructure strategy and design, automation, and configuration management.
- You will be part of a team of talented and driven technology professionals that partner with the business to engineer and support a wide-array of resilient high-performance solutions.
- You need a solid working knowledge of cloud administration, Kubernetes administration along with core Linux fundamentals is the target now.
- They need you to come in and be the value add to the organization and BE the SME when it comes to all things Docker & Kubernetes.
- You will be the person they look to for best practices as well will be a key guide as they, over time, move all of their business service units over to Kubernetes in our continual cloud and infrastructure transformation
- Generous and negotiable salary
- Gorgeous, huge balcony views
- Catered meals twice a day etc.
- NYC is in the Bank of America tower
- Dallas is in the Salesforce building
Senior Linux Engineer - Real Time Environment