Salary$120k - 130k per year
job summary:The Core Java Developer will play an integral role in the growth, maintenance and support of real-time foreign exchange trading applications of a growing Fintech. Responsibilities will include the implementation of new features to match specifications, implementation of unit tests, issue troubleshooting and resolution, and identifying performance bottlenecks. location: New York, New Yorkjob type: Permanentsalary: $120,000 - 130,000 per yearwork hours: 9am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:Requirements:
- 3+ years of working experience
- Exceptional core Java skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, ideally from an accredited university
- Experience working on trading technology which may include the implementation of venue FIX protocol adapters, automated trading & smart order routing algorithms.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- JAVA DEVELOPER
- JAVA PROGRAMMER
- front office trading system (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Java Script
core java financial applications developer