Flexion is recruiting a DIRECT HIRE Desktop Support Engineer for out Financial Client in New York City. For this role our Client looking for a Support Desk Engineer to provide full-time, onsite support. This involves working onsite with key clients to tackle issues and handle the resulting incidents and service requests using the incident management system and request fulfillment processes in line with the objectives of the Support Desk.Responsibilities
- Provide first line support through the call-logging software and on-site, as appropriate for all incidents and requests.
- Work with VIPs, providing a white glove service where necessary.
- Issue customers with details of call assignment and likely resolution timescales.
- Reassign or escalate incidents and requests to on-site third line support, third parties or other teams where appropriate discussing fully with colleagues.
- Monitor and update all incidents and requests, including calls assigned to external suppliers.
- Review incidents and requests with customers and work together to continuously improve service delivery provision.
- Deal directly with requests and complaints alike and escalate where necessary.
- TCP/IP Troubleshooting
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 / 2010 / 2013
- RSA Secure ID or other VPN Technologies
- Active Directory 2008
- All Windows 2010 / 2013 / 2016 Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Windows 7 / Windows 10
- LAN/WAN troubleshooting Skills
- Building and Maintaining Desktop/Laptops (HP/Dell)
- Network Security
- 2 years desktop support experience, preferably in a Financial Services Environment
- Support Desk call logging tools - HP service center / Remedy / JIRA
- Senior management / VIP support
- Cisco Unified Call Manager Bloomberg/Reuters
- MCP / MCITP Windows 7 / MCDST / MCSA
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Data Center experience
- On call / Out of hours experience
- Apple products / Mobile technologies
Desktop Support / End User Engineer