SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceThe Execu|Search Group
We are seeing an experiencedSecurity Operations Analyst. This role would need to understand the Bank’s data, sources, transmittal, and relevant security activities and barriers to maintain utmost security. The position reports to the Chief Product Technology Officer (CPTO), under the Chief Digital Officer. The position requires interaction with the Infrastructure and Development staff, head of Banking Architecture, Information Security Officer, and third-party vendors. The right candidate must be strategic in creating and implementing screening and testing protocols to ensure the perimeter is secured and able to detect attempts of intrusion. The primary function of this position is to ensure the security of the Bank’s technology. This position is ideal for a candidate who will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create, implement, and monitor all security tools and systems.
- Work under the CPTO to identify and enact security operations for both technology infrastructure and applications.
- Work closely with the ISO to perform the hands-on operations of security over which the ISO monitors, and conversely ensuring the ISO visibility into Sec Ops activities.
- Evaluates and proposes relevant security controls, tools, and technologies for the Bank’s environment and risks.
- Develop and create trending analytics, heatmaps, key risk indicators, and other useful metrics to guide the future roadmap for improving security throughout the Bank.
- Communicate technology risk to inform business decisions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years performing relevant Security Operations related responsibilities.
- Ability to assess a wide range of technologies including networking, applications development, and cloud and hosted environments, to propose improvement of their security.
- Prior experience working in the banking industry preferred.
- The candidate should have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills: detail-oriented; ability to grasp new concepts quickly, synthesize complex information effectively, and communicate complicated issues clearly and simply to present clear and actionable choices and recommendations; creative problem-solving skills.
- Self-directed individual with technology, communication, and influencing skills.
- Ability to take in multiple sources of information with an understanding of the bigger picture need, want, and operation of the Bank.
- Collaborative team-player who can find creative and practical solutions in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, juggle multiple matters at once, and quickly and seamlessly shift from one situation or task to another.
Cloud Security Operations Engineer
Security Analyst with I&AM, Trading exp needed for 12+ mths contract NYC
Lead Analyst, Service Management, : Technology Change Integration - Business Operations
Cyber security risk analyst
Information Security Analyst
Network Security Architect Analyst
Principle Cyber Incident Response/Security operations consultant | NY