SalaryUSD $140,000 - $160,000 140000 - 160000
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of ITSM solutions in client environments
- Knowledge of ITIL, minimum Foundation level, ideally higher.
- Additional experience in the following product lines: CSM, HR, ITBM, ITOM, Performance Analytics, SecOps, or Software Asset Mgmt.
- Proficient understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Experience with scripting in the ServiceNow platform using JS: Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Angular JS, Jelly, etc.
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Active listening skills, respecting others' point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input while demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, and presentational)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) while helping in solving business processes and/or technical problems.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Ownership, accountability, and attention to detail in all work efforts
- Maturity, professionalism, and judgment; ability to excel with minimum supervision
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and supports our brand promise.
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, and proven experience in technical consulting roles.
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology,
- 7+ years working on the ServiceNow platform and 15+ years of Industry experience
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Assist in the Pre-Sales process with scoping service engagements typically involving multiple ServiceNow products and complex integrations with client applications/systems
- Serve as primary technical point-of-contact for projects and as the face of the development team to the customer
- Define, at an architectural and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with our client’s business problems and ServiceNow Implementation Best Practices
- Understand customer requirements, translate to solutions, and communicate to clients
- Write/estimate Stories, monitor Developer’s work, and own overall quality and delivery of the solution; may perform a portion of development on Stories that cannot be delegated
- Responsible for Sprint demos and delivery of additional development artifacts, documentation, and knowledge transfer activities if purchased by the client
- Work collaboratively with Engagement Manager to monitor for scope creep and resolve critical path technical issues and challenges
- Help mentor Developers and Technical Consultants in relation to technical design standards and implementation of best practices
- Maintain proficient knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and products via webinars, case study, training, and all other resources available
- Perform research into technology partner or other vendor solutions in context of client requirements for integration
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Delivery Services processes as well as the maturing of the different portfolios, capabilities, expertise, and best practices in consideration of customer needs and requirements
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other members of the team
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Solution Architect - SAP - Anywhere in US or Canada