SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceGCOM Software LLC
Innovate. Collaborate. Thrive. GCOM Software is changing the way governments work. And we’re supporting our clients in a new way. We’re reliable, capable and agile. Our fast paced and energetic culture allows our employees to make an impact. We are proud to do work that matters – and to be viewed as a national player in the government arenas of regulatory and inspection automation, customer engagement and criminal justice systems and the Women Infant and Children (WIC) programs. We also specialize in product development, custom off the shelf (COTS) Implementations, and system integration services, including full application development lifecycle. At GCOM, we are known as being a great place to work and a place to build your career! You will work with awesome technical teams to design and implement solutions for clients in a multiplatform environment. You will be encouraged to be creative and given the opportunity to leverage a wide variety of technical tools. Your energy, analytical, technical and business skills will drive real impact in your community. Are you looking to Collaborate, Innovate and Thrive? Come join our growing team doing great work to make lives easier for the constituents of state and local governments.GCOM is looking for candidates, to fill a role of Forensic Analyst to join our NYC Cyber Command Team located in New York, NY. Key Responsibilities: The forensics Analyst will investigate network intrusions and other cyber incidents to determine cause, extent and consequences of the breach.
- Investigate network intrusions and other cybersecurity incidents to determine the cause and extent of the breach. Includes ability to perform host-based and network-based forensic analysis.
- Research and develop new techniques, and procedures to continually improve the digital forensics process.
- Produce high quality written work product presenting complex technical issues clearly and concisely.
- Managing and maintaining the analysis labs and forensics tools leveraged for investigations.
- Ensuring data is collected and preserved within industry standard best practices and in alignment evidence integrity requirements.
- Assisting the Cyber Emergency Response Team during critical incidents.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Threat Management/Forensics Investigations/Incident Response environment
- Proficient in performing digital forensic investigations on a variety of platforms and operating systems with a deep understanding of digital forensics processes and tools.
- Experience with a wide range of forensic tools (TZWorks, X-Ways, SIFT, AXIOM, Volatility, etc.
- Experience with memory analysis tools (i.e. Volatility).
- Experience with Linux and open source tools.
- Experience investigating intrusions on Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems.
- Knowledge of gathering, accessing, and assessing evidence from computer systems and electronic devices.
- Knowledge of virtual environments.
- Knowledge of forensic imaging techniques.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system and Windows artifacts.
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX operating systems and artifacts
- Knowledge of MAC OS operating system and forensics artifacts
- Knowledge of file systems.
- Strong analytical skills
Client Consulting Analyst
Quantitative Risk Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst (Remote)
IT Business Analyst
Desktop Support Analyst (MAC/PC)