SalaryUSD $100,000 - $140,000 100000 - 140000
SourceAMS Staffing Inc.
Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in this Information Systems Project Manager role with our client in New York City 10019. This role is on a direct hire basis and will pay an annual base salary of $115K to $140K (dependent on experience) plus a performance based bonus and an extremely competitive benefits package.General Summary:
- Under the direction of the Senior IS PMO Manager, the Project Manager manages multiple technology projects varying in size and complexity and is responsible for end-to-end delivery of a solution.
- The Project Manager is the conduit between the Information Systems department, business stakeholders and the end user/client, coordinating with all teams work required to realize the goals & objectives of the project as well as evaluating the project’s health: time; cost; business value; adoptability; and customer satisfaction.
- The Project Manager works very independently, but under the guidance and oversight of the PMO Manager and if project is part of larger program, then under the guidance of the IS Program Manager.
- Manage multiple medium to large-scale projects as defined and assigned by the Senior IS PMO Manager.
- Define and document project goals, objectives, benefits and scope in collaboration with project sponsors, product owners and other stakeholders. Continuously manage and ensure solution is fit for purpose and meets end user/ client expectations
- Develop and manage project milestones, tasks, and dependencies with all teams. Provide guidance and prioritize work with teams to deliver within time, resource and budget constraints.
- Identify and manage project road blocks, decisions, risks and issues. Proactively communicate and liaise with all affected parties to ensure timely resolution and escalate if needed.
- Facilitate requirements gathering with stakeholders, document requirements as needed and ensure it ties back to project goals and objectives
- Manage User Acceptance Testing, track issues, provide test metrics and develop test scripts as needed
- Conduct routine project status meetings, deliver status reports, communicate frequently with stakeholders and serve as the point of contact for project inquiries
- Oversee vendor relations on projects where external parties are involved in the delivery of the solution.
- Collaborate with other Program/ Project Managers to support and promote project processes, best practices and tools used by the PMO
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of managing a diverse range of technology projects in a fast-paced, political, highly matrixed environment. Financial Services and Legal industry experience a plus.
- Excellent influencing skills with technical and non-technical audiences. Demonstrated mastery in planning and facilitating meetings.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in alignment with project management methodology business analysis responsibilities.
- Ability to implement a selective and pragmatic approach of all PM knowledge areas.
- Ability to understand and deal with political issues in a highly matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated mastery of presentation and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely results oriented with little input from others. Excellent business judgment and a practical common-sense approach to getting things done.
- Ability to de-escalate, mediate and negotiate with individuals within a context of political sensitivity and conflicting interests, both internal, and external, to the organization.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of project management expertise.
- Must be team-oriented and willing to place the needs of the team before the needs of the individual.
- Requires a certified Project Management Professional (PMP); Six Sigma, Business Analysis and Business Process Management skills are preferred.
IT Project Manager
Jr Project Manager
Technical Project Manager - Financial Services - NYC
Pharmacy Inventory Management Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
Agile Project Manager- Digital products - Regulatory compliance