SalaryUSD $45,000 - $60,000 per year 45000 - 60000 per year
- Team Atmosphere!
- Growing Organization.
- Competitive Pay/Benefits
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Proven experience as a Help Desk Tech or IS Support Tech
- Tech savvy with experience providing various levels of support for software and hardware.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Knowledge of Interoperability, HL7 and eHealth Exchange
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
Help Desk Analyst